"That Your way may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations." Psalm 67:2
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Answered Prayer!
PRAISE THE LORD we just got word that our visas have been granted and are being overnighted to us. Continue to pray that they will be in our hands tomorrow as expected. Thank you all for your concern and prayers during this season. We are crazy busy getting ready to go and my mind feels like it might explode! But it is exciting too. The children are getting geared up and ready. Caleb asked me about a pile of books. He said "mine" and wanted to take them away from the area where we were packing. I told him they were his but he needed to leave them there because we were taking them to Africa. He looked at me and said "airplane" in his language. I said yes and he said "tae" for OK and set them down and walked away. Cute. Please keep praying for us and know that we mean it when we say we are praying for you. I have a huge contact list and I pray for a group each day. If you have a request I write it out to the side so I won't forget. I just wanted you to know that I'm not just saying "I'll pray." Thank you so much for everything. We have our last life group tonight in Bowie and I know I will cry. Then Thursday we will be getting everything ready to go. Friday is our last day with my parents and Friday night we have a big family get together including my 94 year old Granny who has come from Midland to see us off. She wants to squeeze Lydia once more I'm sure! Saturday we leave! I'll post again from Nigeria. God bless you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey you guys. I recently heard about your trip to Africa! Godspeed. I know you will be happy and will be a blessing anywhere you travel on this planet. You are some of the most loving people I know and that says it all. We will keep you in our hearts always. Can't wait to read about it on the blog.
Jacque Tinker
Oh, this post made me sad! You're leaving Saturday! I'm so glad God has worked every detail out. I know He will bless you mightily in your ministry. Our prayers are with you!
Rebecca
Hello my brother! and sweet family. I talked to Dad last night and it was great to hear his voice. It looks like God did work out the details as he always does. I will continue to follow your blog and pray. You remain an inspiration... since day one!
I love you guys!
Mindy
Post a Comment