Friday, January 11, 2008

Wow. Today is stressful. I am obsessing about so many things concerning our move. All of them so temporal! I am not even thinking about life and the adjustment once we actually get settled in at ****. My stress centers around the moving process.

We are taking a three day trip leaving in the morning to go and work on the house and get it ready for us to move in. There is no electricity or water so we have to rig up everything for a water system (of sorts!) and some power. There are many details.

On top of that, this three day trip requires so much packing. Very similar to camping but without the vacation aspect! It will all be fine in the end. The process is just overwhelming.

Please pray for us to have favor in all the preparations and getting everything set up. Something that should take five minutes sometimes takes hours or days so just pray we can get everything settled quickly and get moved so we can have time in ***** to really experience ministry there. Also, please pray for this short trip and our safety against any weapon that could be formed against us including travel, sickness and malaria.

I truly am excited about getting settled in **** and I hope my stress in moving isn’t overshadowing that! I just want you to feel a part of what we are experiencing and today this is it. By God’s grace we will be back to internet by the middle of next week so stay tuned.

No comments: