Thursday, December 27, 2007

Camerooned: Dry Season Browns

Below is a blog post I read while researching the dry season. We are all struggling with dry cough, dry skin, dry everything. The post below is a perfect description of the weather here and I thought I would just share it rather than writing it again in my own words. Please pray for our bodies to adjust to the dryness and especially for Caleb and Lydia to be able to breath easily at night.

Camerooned: Dry Season Browns

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Dear friends,
I am so happy to spend a moment here in front of my computer catching up on my T-Terrific friends living a life full of love with God's chosen in Africa. Precious people, may God continue to fill your cup to overflowing on the advent of this New Year! I am so glad I know you. Kisses and hugs all around. Blessings abundant!
Love to all,
Andrea