Friday, January 9, 2009

 
Happy New Year Everyone! Last year at this time we were in Nigeria, and now we are settled in Texas with our own home, Aaron in the thick of basketball season and the big boys thriving in school. They both claim to "hate it" but they are doing great and love their friends. We have been blessed with wonderful teachers which makes all the difference.

Elisha has an appointment at the end of the month to get his tonsils removed and we are looking at putting tubes in Lydia's ears. Judah is especially enjoying Grandma and Grandpa's visit from their post in Tanzania and Caleb started a two morning a week preschool last week. His best buddy, Grayson, is in his class.

The intensity of life with four children seems to continually increase! I posted a few Christmas pictures, but I didn't get many. I keep telling myself I will do better about taking pictures. We have albums of Elisha and I am way behind with Lydia. My Aunt Carol will be so disappointed in me! I will try to do better with my new camera mom gave me for Christmas.

I would love to blog more regularly, but I can never think of anything clever or entertaining to write. My friends are so creative and intreguing. I can't compete, but wanted to update those of you who just want to know about our little family. God has blessed us abundantly and we pray that 2009 brings us and you closer to Him.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great family photo. Yeah, you really ought to blog more. I am not exactly creative or witty...I probably sound stupid most of the time, but it's a neat way to share pics of your family, ideas floating around in your head or just whatever else. I hate to hear that about Lydia's ears. Is she having lots of ear infections? Glad to hear the boys are doing well in school. Take care.

Tefertiller Tribe said...

you are sweet, jennifer! yeah, Lydia has had several ear infections unlike my boys who never did. strange especially since i am just now starting to ween her and i know bf helps with that.

ChildsPlay said...

Happy New Year!

We miss you guys.

Jeff Childs