"That Your way may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations." Psalm 67:2
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Change
Our lives have changed quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. John and Pat left for Africa on May 28, and after taking them to the airport, we finished moving out of our house in Bellevue. The next day was Caleb’s second birthday and we celebrated by unpacking at John and Pat’s house, where we will be living until we leave for Nigeria. I sobbed and unpacked and sobbed some more while Aaron was gone to the airport. John and Pat have been a huge part of our lives for so long, and I still can’t come to grips with the fact that we won’t see them for several months or more. The boys, on the other hand, have not missed a beat. They LOVE living out here and catching frogs and climbing trees. Caleb keeps right up with the big boys. They definitely need a bath each evening! Aaron has begun working for Bill Sandford taking care of his land out on 730. He is getting a lot of alone time with the Lord on the tractor.☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Tefertillers, its Kelli, I was just reading your blogspot and this sounds really exciting for you all, but it really scares me for you going so far, but the lord will take care of you. I also need to know if you would email me your address to send your thank you card to. I miss you all very much and i will come see you sooon i hope. I will pray for you and your safety and the fundraising support as well. Take care. My email is Bhscheerleader152003@yahoo.com so you can email your address to me.
Love,
Kelli
Post a Comment